N.B. If you're looking for my main blog, it lives at: http://bjkeefe.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Blog

Hi, everybody.

This is an experimental blog that I've started, in part to test out Google's beta version of their new Blogger/Blogspot services. It will focus on my trials and tribulations encountered while coming up to speed with Ubuntu Linux.

I expect that this blog will start off as a dialog with self. At the beginning, a lot of posts will be mostly of the form: "How do I do this?" As time progresses, I'll be posting the answers that I have found. Or so it is to be hoped.

If you're looking for my thoughts on other matters, please see bjkeefe.blogspot.com.

Your input, here and there, is most welcome.

No comments: